YOU CAN HELP
Among our greatest expenses are items needed to keep our horses healthy and happy. We always need a supply of everything from equine first aid items to brushes and saddle pads.
- Have a saddle or bridle you no longer need? Pass it along.
- Make a cash DONATION on your birthday or on the birthday of your favorite horse-lover. Regular donations help us provide feed, supplies, and veterinary care.
- SPONSOR a horse with regular gifts to assist with its care. Sponsorships are available at a variety of levels.
Read about how 11-year old Amber Meeker turned her birthday into a fun event to help our horses.
- VOLUNTEER to help at our events throughout the year. We couldn’t do many of them without your help. You’ll meet other horse lovers and learn about our organization and the great work we’re accomplishing.
- SUPPORT OUR FUNDRAISING EVENTS. They are lots of fun, and provide the foundation of our organization’s support.
- SPREAD THE WORD. Our mission is to help horses and people. Tell your friends about the good work that we do! Like us on Facebook, link to us on your website or blog, and ask your friends to do the same.
- SHARE YOUR STORY. If you’ve adopted, sponsored, or fostered horse from SC TRF and you have a story to share, please let us know. We’d like to share your story with our friends and supporters.